TUDOR Pelagos FXD
- Case: Titanium Case, 42 Mm In Diameter, 12.75 Mm Thick, 52 Mm From Lug To Lug, Satin-Brushed Finish Fixed Bracelet Bars Steel Case Back
- Bezel: Bidirectional Rotating Bezel In Titanium With Ceramic Disc, 60-Minute Retrograde Graduation For Navigation By Successive Stages
- Dial: Navy Blue
- Winding Crown: Titanium Crown, Adorned With The Tudor Shield In Relief
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200 M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Fabric Strap With Self-Gripping Fastening System, Navy Blue With Grey Central Thread
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current pricing and to see the item in-store.
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.