TUDOR Heritage Chrono Blue
- Case: 42 Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Bidirectional Rotatable 12-Hour Graduated Steel Bezel For Second Time-Zone Display, With Disc In Blue Anodised Aluminium
- Dial: Opaline/Blue
- Winding Crown: Screw-Down Winding Crown In Steel With Tudor Logo Screw-Down Pushers In Steel At 2 O'Clock And 4 O'Clock
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 150 M (500 Ft)
- Bracelet: Fabric Strap In Blue, Grey, Orange With Buckle
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current pricing and to see the item in-store.
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
Opaline and blue dial, Fabric strap
|Name||Heritage Chrono Blue|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.