TUDOR Black Bay
- Case: 41 Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Steel Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel With Disc In Matt Burgundy Anodised Aluminium
- Dial: Black With Pink Index, Domed
- Winding Crown: Screw-Down Steel Winding Crown, With The Tudor Rose Engraved And Black-Lacquered, With Burgundy Anodised Aluminium Winding Crown Tube
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200 M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Black Fabric Strap With Buckle
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current pricing and to see the item in-store.
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
41 mm steel case, Black fabric strap
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.