TUDOR Black Bay GMT
- Case: 41Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Bidirectional Rotatable 48 Notches Bezel In Steel With 24-Hour Graduated Anodised Aluminium Disc In Matt Burgundy And Blue
- Dial: Black, Domed
- Winding Crown: Steel Screw-Down Winding Crown, With The Tudor Rose In Relief, With Circular Satin-Brushed Steel Winding Crown Tube
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Riveted Steel Bracelet With Polished And Satin Finish With Folding Clasp And Safety Catch
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current pricing and to see the item in-store.
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
41 mm steel case, Steel bracelet
|Name||Black Bay GMT|
|Collection||Black Bay GMT|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.