- Case: 41 Mm Steel Case With Polished Finish
- Bezel: Smooth Bezel In Rose Gold, With Polished Finish
- Dial: Silver, Embossed Decoration, Domed, With 6 Diamonds
- Winding Crown: Steel Screw-Down Winding Crown With The Tudor Logo In Relief
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 100 M (330 Ft)
- Bracelet: Brown Leather Strap With Folding Clasp
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current pricing and to see the item in-store.
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.