- Case: 28Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Notched Bezel In Yellow Gold, Alternating Cut Grooves And Polished Finish
- Dial: Silver, Sunray-Finish, With Diamonds
- Winding Crown: Yellow Gold Screw-Down Winding Crown With The Tudor Logo
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 100M (330 Ft)
- Bracelet: Integrated Bracelet In 316L Steel And Yellow Gold, 5 Rows, Satin-Brushed External And Central Links, Polished Intermediate Links, With Folding Clasp And Safety Catch
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current pricing and to see the item in-store.
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.