TUDOR Black Bay Fifty-Eight
- Case: 39 Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel In Steel With 60-Minute Graduated Disc In Matt Blue Anodised Aluminium And Silver Gilded Markings And Numerals
- Dial: Blue, Domed
- Winding Crown: Steel Screw-Down Winding Crown, With The Tudor Rose In Relief, With Circular Satin-Brushed Steel Winding Crown Tube
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200 M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Blue Fabric Strap With Buckle
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current pricing and to see the item in-store.
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
39-mm steel case, blue fabric strap
|Name||Black Bay Fifty-Eight|
|Collection||Black Bay Fifty-Eight|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.