- Case: 36 Mm Steel Case With Polished Finish
- Bezel: Smooth Bezel In Rose Gold, With Polished Finish
- Dial: White, Embossed Decoration, Domed
- Winding Crown: Steel Screw-Down Winding Crown With The Tudor Logo In Relief
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 100 M (330 Ft)
- Bracelet: Steel And Rose Gold Bracelet, 7 Rows, Satin-Brushed External Links, Polished Centre Links, With Folding Clasp And Safety Catch
Pricing and availability are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current pricing and to see the item in-store.
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.